The widespread egg recall has many people thinking about getting their eggs from local farms instead of the supermarket. Are you experiencing an increase in demand for your chicken eggs, or thinking about expanding your flock to take advantage of the new awareness and interest in local, pastured and free-range eggs?
Here are some helpful hints for getting the most from your pastured hens:
- How to Use Electric Net Fencing and a Chicken Tractor
- How to Collect, Clean and Store Eggs
- Keep Hens Laying in the Nest Boxes
- Stop Your Hens From Egg Eating
- Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts About Pastured Eggs
Photo © Flickr user iowna_kellie