So, you've set your goals - now to get the ball rolling, right? Here's some info to get you started. Each goal is linked to information on how to achieve it.
- Decide whether you should start farming.
- Set goals for farming.
- Find money and grants for your farm.
- Read more about farming.
- Plan your first year.
- Choose animals and crops.
- Design your farm step by step.
Or, learn a specific skill:
- Start growing easy veggies.
- Learn how to make maple syrup.
- Learn how to grow blueberries.
- Or try growing strawberries.